When things feel out of control and you need more than homework help, call for help.
Not sure who to call? Dial 211 to be connected to the services best fitting your needs.
- Hope Line Suicide Prevention If you or someone you know have thought about suicide there is help available 24/7
Call 1-800-442-HOPE (1-800-442-4673)
For help in Spanish call 1-800-SUICIDA (1-800-442-4673)
- The Trevor Project 24/7 crisis and suicide prevention helpline for LGBTQ youth. If you or a friend are feeling lost or alone, call The Trevor Helpline.
Call 1-866- 4-U-TREVOR (1-866-488-7386)
- Rape Abuse & Incest National Network Help and support for victims of rape and sexual abuse.
Call 1-800-656-HOPE (1-800-656-4673)
- Covenant House If you or a friend are coping with lack of food, clothing, housing, employment or trouble at school talk to someone who can help 24/7.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline Provides information about shelters and service providers for victims of domestic abuse. The hotline operates 24 hours a day in over 150 languages.
Call 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233)
- National Drug Information Treatment and Referral Hotline Information, support, treatment options and referrals to local rehab centers for any drug or alcohol problem.
Call 1-800-662-HELP (1-800-662-4357)
Sort Link Group Add / Reorder