How To Print
Public Printing Procedures
Patrons in the library can now print directly from the library desktop computer and the library’s Chromebooks.
- Go to ‘print’ on the page you want to print.
- The print box will come up – for the destination, choose black and white or color.
- A pop-up box will tell you what the prints will cost, press ‘yes.’
- Please do not log off the computer or you may lose your print job.
- See the staff at the main circulation desk located in the Main Lobby or the desk in the Historic North Lobby (if a staff member is stationed there).
- The staff member will send the file over to the copier and collect payment.
- Secure your print job from the copier.
We would like to welcome you to Mobile Print, a service that allows you to print from anywhere through email to Seymour Library.
By sending us a file as an attachment, you can print MS Word (doc/docx). Excel (xls/xlsx), PowerPoint (ppt/pptx), pdf, jpg, txt, png, bmp, email and website files. Our service even allows for image files to be printed as 2×3, 3X5, 4X6, 5X7, or 8X10.
For Black and White use address: email@example.com
For Color use address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The file to be printed needs to be sent as an attachment.
- If you wish to print the body of an email, simply forward the email with no attachment.
- To print websites, use the URL in the body of the email with no attachment.
- When printing images (jpg, bmp, png), please put only the desired dimensions in the subject line. Any additional text may cause an error:
My Picture! 4X6