Computers and equipment
Seymour Library offers access to public PCs. With a library card in good standing or a temporary pass for out-of-area visitors, patrons can use the computers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Computers available for one hour — if no one else is waiting to use a computer an extension can be granted.
- Seymour Library has a total of 3 laptops and one desktop available.
- Computers are completely sanitized after each use.
- Computers can be used from opening until 10 minutes before closing.
The library also offers:
- Printer/Copier (with a mobile print option!) Black & white copies/prints for $0.10; color copies/prints for $0.20
- Flash Drives for loan
- Earbuds available to own for a requested $2.00 donation
- Wi Fi access from 6 am to 12 am (midnight)
- Access to and help using online databases and resources
Patrons may also borrow the SAPPHIRE portable magnifier. Other accessible services are also available.
Help is available at any time. Stop by the library’s main desk and speak to a staff member.
Library computer policies
Coming soon. Our policy is being revised and will be posted as soon as it is approved. Please ask about our existing policy.