Seymour Library offers Curbside Pickup during the library’s open hours.
Place a Hold
- Place a hold through our online catalog or call the library at 315-252-2571.
- We will send you a confirmation when your holds are ready.
- When you arrive, please park in our parking lot or on Genesee Street, then give us a call (315-252-2571) to let us know you are here.
- Library staff will deliver your holds to your car, and you are all set!
- Returns can be dropped off in our bookdrop, or a staff member will gladly take them for you.
Wondering how to place a hold online? We have a video for that!
Find out how to log in to your online library account and how to use your online account to place a book on hold, maintain a reading list, create book lists, or access the online databases (eResources).